Today the site is alive! I could not be more grateful to my core team – they believe in me, support me, invest time to make sure I’m ok; they have made all the difference. And it’s making a difference!
We’ve already got some Day 1 momentum –
As published on a blog of wonderful, insightful, thought provoking prose – all the way from Brazil (!):
I’m going to be following Lindsey’s journey to North Dakota and do everything I can from Brazil to help with this major moment in American history to take one more step towards fairness and human rights. What I’m asking is that you do the same from wherever you are.
In some ways it feels to me like people in the U.S. are doing what I used to do: taking the long way around by car to avoid standing up and doing what’s best…doing whatever it takes to avoid walking towards the solution…making it harder on themselves in the long-run because being comfortable in the moment seems better. Whether you walk or MARCH, go strongly forward in the direction of equity. – Jillian Deganhart, beancarrieson.com
Mention and support of an amazing, San Diego leader in the movement:
And a real golden nugget of hope! The beautiful, unsolicited message of a previous client of mine whose words get right to the heart of what All of this is about:
I know this is just the beginning and that we’ll experience the inevitable peaks and valleys of a group of people really going somewhere but I want to say Thank You in advance to those of you who continue to make my days and save my life:
- Gilbert – The catalyst, I’ll never forget the hard edge and work yet to be complete; picking that flag up, we’ve got this!
- Kevin at Craft To Code Creative – I love that your Why is about getting the most important messages into the world beautifully, even though these often aren’t the most lucrative ventures. And that your dynamic aid and patience for my technical adolescence is seemingly boundless 🙂 I’ll get it.
- Jill in Brazil! – For everything, and for keeping an idea in its most fragile state alive and growing.
- Linny and Jones – you know
- MK Tsatsulin – For faith and Epic perspective at the Most important moments.
- Derishai – So smart, so There with me no matter where I am.
- Ems – For caring so much and doing everything!
- Phil Delnegro – For understanding, and fighting the good fight!
- Bobby Wallace – Cheers to the beginning, middle and end of something AMAZING!
Love you team! Onward and upward
I’ve heard there are troubles of more than one kind; some come from ahead, and some come from behind. But I’ve brought a big bat. I’m all ready, you see; now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! – Dr. Seuss