Now Multiple Ways to Support Self Defense for Native Women
In looking for sustainable methods by which I can do this work, rather than taking on the seemingly daunting world of grant researching, writing, applying and adhering and even in non-profit creation (at least initially), I’ve found some socially innovative solutions.
I want to spread the goodness of the Native ways in all that I do and so I’m so happy to have found such a good partnership in the Native American Tea Company.
They arrange natures herbal gifts in the tradition of the tribes and tell those stories so beautifully.
The remedies are practical and relevant:
- They are natural and ethically sourced
- They gift your daily needs with the ancient wisdom so often missed:
- Kick start your day… Warriors brew!
- Wisdom and clarity for your meeting… Chief’s Delight!
- Midday pick-me-up…. Victory Tea!
- Drift of to sleep, heavy and sweet… Teepee Dreams! Who else has Valerian Root in their sleep tea?!
- Catching something… Good Medicine!
Order my SeeLove print to spread the love and fund the mission… we need to hit 150 tees by February 19th, 2018.
This is the best way for the mission to get the most amount of your support. Your gift of $50 or more will get you my book, Peace Standards: Standing Rock, written specially for those of you who couldn’t go, this is a book of the beauty and the lessons of that place. So please, Gofundme: Self Defense for Native Women.